We will be looking at the charts for 4-8 Deck Blackjack with basic Blackjack Betting Strategy. Below is an in-depth explanation of 4 to 8 deck blackjack betting strategy (where the dealer stands on a soft 17), including the rules for splitting, doubling, hitting or standing.
Basic Blackjack Betting Strategy to Follow
Never purchase insurance or "even money."
If it is impossible to split the hand (for instance, 5 and 10), consider your hand as the total value for a hard hand (10 or 20).
If restrictions prevent further splitting, consider your hand as a hard total, excluding an Ace. In very rare instances, when you have a pair of Aces, cannot split further, and opt to hit to split the Aces, double down on a hand of 6; otherwise, continue to hit.
If you are playing a six-deck game with different counts, some dealers hit on soft 17, while others stand on soft 17. If you want to memorize a single strategy, I recommend remembering the strategy where the dealer stands on soft 17.
If the strategy of the dealer hitting on soft 17 is used, the losses incurred due to incorrect strategy will be 2.3 times those from the strategy where the dealer stands on soft 17.
Here's a detailed explanation of the strategy for 4-8 Deck Blackjack chart, where the dealer stands on soft 17 and surrender is allowed. This text form of the strategy instructs you to follow the first applicable rule from the top.
How to Read the 4-8 Deck Blackjack Chart below?
Your hand is listed on the left and the dealer's hand listed at the top.
In two situations, A stands for Ace. From top to bottom, they represent the total of hard hands, the total of soft hands, and the hand combinations that can be split. There are two strategy charts based on whether the dealer hits on soft 17.
On the EsballPH HaloWin information website, I have provided a large number of articles on Best Blackjack Strategy in Online Blackjack Philippines, whether you are a novice player who has just started to contact blackjack, or an experienced player who wants to know more about blackjack betting strategies. , we can satisfy you. In addition, on the EsballPH HaloWin platform, you can place bets and play online blackjack provided by well-known video game platforms such as evo.
Click the red "Sign Up" button immediately to go.
4-8 Deck Blackjack Chart Illustration
Below is an in-depth explanation of 4-8 deck blackjack betting strategy (where the dealer stands on a soft 17), including the rules for splitting, doubling, hitting or standing.
Additionally, there are slight modifications recommended for the situation when the dealer hits on soft 17 for perfectionists. Here's the detailed explanation Blackjack Betting Strategy:
4-8 Decks Blackjack Betting Strategy: 1. Splitting
- Always split Aces and 8s.
- Never split 5s and 10s.
- Split 2s and 3s when the dealer has 4-7 or a 2 or 3 and allows resplitting.
- Split 4s if resplitting is allowed when the dealer has a 5 or 6.
- Split 6s when the dealer has 3-6 or a 2 with resplitting allowed.
- Split 7s when the dealer has 2-7.
- Split 9s when the dealer has 2-6 or 8-9.
4-8 Decks Blackjack Betting Strategy: 2. Doubling Down
- Double down on hard 9 when the dealer has 3-6.
- Double down on hard 10, except when the dealer has a 10 or an Ace.
- Double down on hard 11, except when the dealer has an Ace.
- Double down on soft 13 or 14 when the dealer has 5-6.
- Double down on soft 15 or 16 when the dealer has 4-6.
- Double down on soft 17 or 18 when the dealer has 3-6.
4-8 Decks Blackjack Betting Strategy: 3. Hitting or Standing
- Always hit on hard totals of 11 or less.
- Stand on hard 12 against a dealer's 4-6; otherwise, hit.
- Stand on hard 13-16 when the dealer has 2-6; otherwise, hit.
- Always stand on hard 17 or higher.
- Always hit on soft totals of 17 or less.
- Stand on soft 18 against a dealer's 9, 10, or Ace; otherwise, hit.
- Always stand on soft totals of 19 or higher.
As I've repeatedly mentioned, the above Blackjack Betting Strategy is applicable under any game rules. However, for perfectionists who prefer playing against a dealer hitting on soft 17, here are the modifications to be made:
- Surrender on 15, a pair of 8s, and 17 when the dealer has an Ace.
- Double down on 11 when the dealer has an Ace.
- Double down on soft 18 when the dealer has a 2.
- Double down on soft 19 when the dealer has a 6.
The previous sign up free ₱100 + registration bonus ₱88 casino activity has ended, but in order to continue to take care of the majority of EsballPH Halowin loyal players.
Now! EsballPH Halowin are once again launching the Register Free ₱100 Sign Up Bonus Sharing FB monthly FREE ₱38 Casino Promotion.
You can also click to enter the Online Casino Bonus & Promo introduction, which provides more diverse casino bonuses.