Live Casino Providers

Ezugi Online Casino Lucky 7 Game

Ezugi Online Casino Lucky 7 Game

EZugi Lucky 7 game rule is easy-playing. Employ 8 decks, each game round revolves around a single card, prompting players to make decisions on whether the card will land as 7 UP, 7 DOWN, or Lucky 7!

Lucky 7 Game Introduction

Lucky 7 game, a beloved Indian game crafted by EZugi Live Games, boasts straightforward and transparent rules. Its appeal lies in the blend of simplicity and excitement offered by the main game and two additional side bets. Employing 8 decks, each game round revolves around a single card, prompting players to make decisions on whether the card will land as 7 UP, 7 DOWN, or Lucky 7! The immersive experience unfolds within a 24/7 Live Studio, enabling players worldwide to participate at their convenience. With access to previous card drop statistics located at the bottom left, interactive online chat for discussing the game with fellow players, and seamless compatibility across various devices, including PCs and smartphones, online casino Lucky 7 game ensures an engaging and accessible gaming experience from any location.

Lucky 7 Game Ezugi Online Casino Real Money Rules & Tricks

What is Lucky 7 Game?

Lucky 7 game, available at all Ezugi online live casinos, is a dynamic hi-lo card game that swiftly captivates new players with its simple yet engaging rules. With eight decks comprising 52 cards each (a total of 416 cards), luck plays a significant role, making card counting virtually impossible. Despite its fast pace, strategies are provided for those seeking an edge in this thrilling casino game.

In addition to the main hand bet, players have the option to explore various side bets, adding another layer of excitement to the gameplay. These side bets include predicting whether the next card will be red or black, odd or even, or specifically a 7.

Ezugi has strategically chosen its Indian studio in Romania for live streaming Lucky 7 games. Dealers don traditional Indian attire, creating a welcoming atmosphere for Indian players.

To experience the thrill of Lucky 7 online casino real money, visit EsballPH and start playing today!

How to Play Lucky 7 Game? Lucky 7 Game Rules

In Ezugi Lucky 7, players aim to predict whether the next card dealt will be above 7 (7 Up), below 7 (7 Down), or exactly 7.

Once the 'Place your bets' timer concludes, the Dealer deals a single card for the round, marking the result state and concluding the round.

Players who correctly bet on the winning outcome will receive payouts based on the following table. Betting on the incorrect outcome results in a loss. The game utilizes eight decks, which are either shuffled by hand or using a shuffle machine.

Lucky 7 Game Flow

Ezugi Live Lucky 7 is a card game that is played with 8 decks of cards.

Before the game begins, the cards are shuffled and placed in an 8 deck dealing shoe. A cutting card is placed approximately three quarters through the shoe. When this is reached during the game, the shoe is replaced with a full one.

On completing the shuffle, the dealer burns or discards a number of cards from the top of the deck. The number is identified by the value of the first card turned over in the deck.

Ezugi Lucky 7 game is played by an unlimited number of players, who each place their own bets through the betting interface.

When the betting time has completed the dealer deals one card face up into the middle of the table.

If the card dealt is a 7, the Above and Below 7 bets will be returned minus 50%.

All other bets are settled dependant on the result of the card that has been drawn.

PAYOUT TABLE
7 UP 1:1
7 11:1
7 DOWN 1:1

If the drawn card happens to be a 7, bets placed on "7 Up" or "7 Down" will result in a 50% loss of the bet amount.

Lucky 7 Game Flow

Sidebets in Online Lucky 7 Game

Placing a side bet in Lucky 7 game does not necessitate placing a bet on the main Lucky 7 bet; it can be made independently or alongside the main bet. There are two side bets available:

  • Red or Black: Players predict whether the card dealt in the round will be red or black.
  • Odd or Even: Players predict whether the card dealt in the round will be odd or even.

Side bets are paid as follows:

Sidebets Payout
Red 0.9:1
Black 0.9:1
Odd 0.8:1
Even 1:1
Low   High
A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 7 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K
Even   Odd
2,4,6,8, 10, Q   A, 3, 5, 7, 9, J, K

Ezugi Lucky 7 Game Betting Instructions

To place a bet in Lucky 7, first, choose a chip value from the slider. Then, click directly on either 7 Up (blue), 7 Down (red), or 7 (green), or select one of the side bets in the Side Bets area, such as Red or Black, Odd or Even. Once the timer completes its countdown, the dealer will reveal the card for the round. If a game is already in progress, you'll need to wait until it's completed before placing your bet.

Return To Player (RTP) in Ezugi Online Casino Lucky 7 Game

BET RTP
7 Up/7 Down 96.15%
Red/Black 95.0%
Odd 96.92%
Even 92.31%

Error Handling in Lucky 7 Game Online

If an error occurs during the game procedure, the game round will be momentarily paused, and the shift manager will be informed. Players will receive an on-screen pop-up message, notifying them that the issue is under investigation. If the manager can promptly resolve the error, the game round will resume as usual. However, if immediate resolution isn't feasible, the game round will be canceled, and initial bets will be refunded to all participating players.

Disconnection happened in Online Casino Lucky 7 Game

Ezugi's Live Dealer services operate over the internet, which means that occasional disconnections may occur, potentially disrupting the game flow and user experience.

To mitigate the impact of these unexpected disconnections, a reconnect message will appear on the screen when a player loses connectivity to the game server.

During the period of disconnection, the game and chat functionality may not work correctly or may be entirely inactive.

Here are the error handling rules for disconnections during gameplay:

  • If a disconnection happens before bets are placed, meaning before the 'No More Bets' message appears on the screen, the bet won't be deducted from the balance, and the player won't participate in the round. After reconnecting, players should verify their balance and promptly notify the operator if any issues arise.
  • If a disconnection occurs after a game round begins, specifically after the 'No More Bets' message, we can't guarantee that the bet was placed. Players should verify their balance with the operator to ensure its accuracy. If the bet was placed, the game will continue as usual, and winnings will be processed based on the game result, regardless of the disconnection. However, there are exceptions:
    • In multi-seat games, some bets may process while others don't during a disconnection.
    • The player might not receive a disconnection message, and all decisions will proceed as default.
    • Regardless of the game status, players should review their balance after reconnecting and contact the operator if any issues arise.

Ezugi Live Lucky 7 Game Symbols and Extra Features

Ezugi online Lucky 7 game, while straightforward, lacks complex features like bonus rounds. However, the inclusion of side bets adds excitement and engagement for players. The option to bet on specific outcomes, such as red or black, enhances user-friendliness.

To enhance the gaming experience, EZugi Live Games has placed Lucky 7 in a visually captivating Indian studio located in Bucharest. Adorned with traditional decorations like golden ribbons, the studio authentically represents Indian culture.

Furthermore, players can enjoy Ezugi live Lucky 7 game on their mobile devices, as the game is fully optimized for smaller screens and touch displays. The cutting card, positioned before the eighth deck, signals when the dealer will reshuffle the shoe. Winning outcomes are highlighted by flickering tabs, providing a clear indication of success. Overall, the user interface is streamlined, effective, and responsive.

Ezugi Live Lucky 7 Game Symbols and Extra Features

How to Win Lucky 7 Game? Ezugi Online Casino Lucky 7 Game Tricks

Before delving into strategies for playing or betting, let's analyze the game's data.

The game employs 8 decks of 52 cards each, totaling 416 cards. Here's a breakdown:

  • There are 32 7s in the deck.
  • This leaves 384 cards, with 192 UP cards (8, 9, 10, J, Q, K) and 192 DOWN cards (A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
  • There are 160 Even cards and 256 Odd cards.
  • Additionally, there are 208 Red cards and 208 Black cards.
  • On average, a 7 appears every 13 cards.

This data indicates a 92.30% chance the result will be UP or DOWN, with a 7.7% chance the result will be a 7. Further:

  • There's a 46.15% chance the result will be UP or DOWN.
  • There's a 38.46% chance the result will be EVEN, and a 61.54% chance it will be ODD.
  • There's a 50% chance the result will be a Red or Black card.

At the start of the shoe, it's statistically favorable to place an ODD bet since the odds lean towards an odd result. However, these odds change as cards are dealt and the shoe diminishes in size.

Card counters can track these changes in odds, favoring certain bet types.

Thankfully, the game provides statistics indicating past results and their impact on the percentages for each bet type. It's advisable to utilize this information to adapt your betting strategy accordingly.

Ezugi Live Lucky 7 Game FAQ

  • Can I play this live casino game on mobile devices?
    Certainly! Ezugi online casino Lucky 7 game is accessible across various platforms, including desktop computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
  • Are there any strategies for winning at Ezugi Lucky 7?
    While there's no guaranteed strategy for winning at Ezugi Lucky 7 game due to its reliance on luck, players can analyze game data, such as card distribution and previous results, to inform their betting decisions and adapt their strategy accordingly.
  • Where can I discover more live casino games developed by EZugi Live Games?
    Explore a diverse selection of live casino games crafted by Ezugi at EsballPH online casino.
  • Is there a demo version available for this game?
    Regrettably, Ezugi does not offer a demo version of online Lucky 7 game.
  • Are there any bonus rounds or additional features in Ezugi Lucky 7 game?
    No, Ezugi Lucky 7 is a straightforward casino game without bonus rounds or complex features. However, players can enjoy the excitement of side bets, which add an extra layer of engagement to the gameplay. Additionally, the option to bet on specific outcomes, such as red or black, enhances user-friendliness and adds variety to the gaming experience.

Ezugi Live Lucky 7 Game FAQ

new member register free 100 casino philippines New Member Register Free 200 Sign Up Bonus
close