Live Dealer Roulette Online
We provide European Roulette as well as French and American are very popular among gamblers worldwide. Many players find roulette casino online to be an easy yet exciting game. Although much of the game is left up to luck, there are several things you can do to increase your payout when playing roulette.India Bonus Play Now
Roulette Game Introduction
Roulette is a casino game named after the French word meaning little wheel. In the game, player's may choose to place bets on either a single number, various groupings of numbers, the colors red or black, whether the number is odd or even, or if the numbers are high (19–36) or low (1–18).
The roulette has 37 ducts, the numbers are 0, 1 to 36. After the bet is placed, the Dealer will turn the roulette wheel to one direction and an ivory ball will be thrown out to the exterior, and the ball will be rotated for many rotations and will be stopped slowly. The ball will land into a narrow duct as the game result.
Roulette Playing Method
When the game begins, people start to bet during the countdown. The player will be invited to place their chips on the different grids or on the boundaries of the grids. Before the time is up, the Dealer will rotate the roulette and throw out the ball. The Dealer will input the number of the result. In the meantime, players screen will show the result. If the result cannot be settled when the ball stops rolling, the affected round and all of its wagers will be considered void and all wagering amount will be refunded, and new round will be started.
Roulette Game Rules
The objective in Roulette is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover that particular number. The wheel in Roulette includes the numbers 1-36 plus a single 0 (zero). After betting time has expired, the ball is spun within the Roulette wheel. The ball will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets within the wheel. You win if you have placed a bet that covers that particular number.
You can place many different kinds of bets on the Roulette table. Bets can cover a single number or a certain range of numbers, and each type of bet has its own payout rate. Bets made on the numbered spaces on the betting area, or on the lines between them, are called Inside Bets, while bets made on the special boxes below and to the side of the main grid of numbers are called Outside Bets.
- Straight Up — place your chip directly on any single number (including zero).
- Split Bet — place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either on the vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet — place your chip at the end of any row of numbers. A Street Bet covers three numbers.
- Corner Bet — place your chip at the corner (central intersection) where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered.
- Line Bet — place your chip at the end of two rows on the intersection between the two rows. A line bet covers all the numbers in both rows, a total of six numbers.
- Column Bet — place your chip in one of the boxes marked "2 to 1" at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers in that column. The zero is not covered by any column bet.
- Dozen Bet — place your chip in one of the three boxes marked "1st 12," "2nd 12" or "3rd 12" to cover the 12 numbers alongside the box.
- Red/Black — place your chip in the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or 18 black numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- Even/Odd — place your chip in one of these boxes to cover the 18 even or 18 odd numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- 1-18/19-36 — place your chip in either of these boxes to cover the first or second set of 18 numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
Click/tap the NEIGHBOUR BETS button to view a special oval or racetrack-shaped betting area that allows you to place neighbour bets and other special bets more easily. Re-click/tap the button to close/re-open this feature. Each bet covers a different set of numbers and offers different payout odds. Bet spots will be highlighted.
Tiers du Cylindre
This bet covers a total of 12 numbers that include 27, 33 and the numbers that lie between them on the side of the Roulette wheel opposite to zero. 6 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on the 5/8 split
- 1 chip on the 10/11 split
- 1 chip on the 13/16 split
- 1 chip on the 23/24 split
- 1 chip on the 27/30 split
- 1 chip on the 33/36 split
Orphelins a Cheval
This bet covers a total of 8 numbers on the two segments of the Roulette wheel not covered by the voisins du zero and tiers du cylindre bets above. 5 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on 1 (straight up)
- 1 chip on the 6/9 split
- 1 chip on the 14/17 split
- 1 chip on the 17/20 split
- 1 chip on the 31/34 split
Voisins du Zero
This bet covers a total of 17 numbers that include 22, 25 and the numbers that lie between them on the side of the Roulette wheel that contains zero. 9 chips are placed as follows:
- 2 chips on the 0/2/3 street
- 1 chip on the 4/7 split
- 1 chip on the 12/15 split
- 1 chip on the 18/21 split
- 1 chip on the 19/22 split
- 2 chips on the 25/26/28/29 corner
- 1 chip on the 32/35 split
This bet covers zero and the 6 numbers in close proximity to zero on the Roulette wheel: 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32 and 15. 4 chips are placed as follows:
- 1 chip on the 0/3 split
- 1 chip on the 12/15 split
- 1 chip on 26 (straight up)
- 1 chip on the 32/35 split
Under the second tab in Favourite Bets, you can place Finale en plein and Finale a cheval bets more easily.
The WINNING NUMBERS display shows the most recent winning numbers. The result of the most recently completed round is listed on the left.
Your recent results
Click/tap STATISTICS button to view a table of the winning numbers in up to 500 of the most recent game rounds. Use the slider to alter the number of past rounds to apply it.
When you hover your cursor over any part of the statistics diagram, the spot on the betting table where a chip would be placed is highlighted. Simply click/tap the bet to place your chip.
Roulette Game Payouts
Your payout depends on the type of placed bet.
|INSIDE BETS||OUTSIDE BETS|
|BET TYPE||PAYOUT||BET TYPE||PAYOUT|
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player is 97.30%.
The BET LIMITS panel shows the minimum and maximum allowed bet limits at the table, which may change from time to time. Open the Bet Limits to check your current limits. Auto-Roulette PHP 5-100,000
To participate in the game, you must have sufficient funds to cover your bets. You can see your current BALANCE on your screen. In the Immersive view, the TIMER informs you of the duration of betting time. After it expires, the betting is closed, and no more bets are accepted. In the classic view, the TRAFFIC LIGHTS tell you the current status in the game round by informing you when you can bet (GREEN light), when the betting time is nearly over (YELLOW light), and when betting time has expired (RED light).
Once you have selected a chip, place your bet by simply clicking/tapping the appropriate betting spot on the game table. Each time you click/tap the betting spot, the amount of your bet increases by the value of the selected chip or up to the maximum limit for the type of bet you have selected. Once you have bet the maximum limit, no additional funds will be accepted for that bet, and a message will appear above your bet to notify you that you have bet the maximum.
NOTE: Please do not minimise your browser or open any other tab in your browser while betting time remains, and you have placed bets on the table. Such actions may be interpreted as leaving the game, and your bets will therefore be declined for that particular game round.
The DOUBLE(2x) button becomes available after you have placed any bet. Each click/tap doubles all your bets up to the maximum limit. Note that you must have a sufficient account balance to double ALL your placed bets.
The REPEAT button allows you to repeat all bets from the previous game round. This button is available only before the first chip is placed.
The UNDO button removes the last bet you placed.
You can click/tap the UNDO button repeatedly to remove bets, one by one, in the reverse order of which they were placed. You can clear all your bets by holding the UNDO button. The TOTAL BET indicator displays the total amount of all bets placed in the current round.
If you are disconnected from a game round, any placed bets remain valid and are settled in your absence. Upon reconnecting, you can view bet outcomes in the History window.
Roulette Valid Spin Rule
The winning number is valid only when the spin was deemed valid.
To constitute a valid spin the Roulette ball must be spun by the automatic wheel in the direction opposite to the rotation of the wheel and must complete at least 3 full revolutions around the track of the wheel before dropping and coming to rest in a numbered slot on the wheel.
An invalid spin will be declared in the following cases:
- The ball made less than 3 full revolutions
- The ball was spun in the same direction as the wheel rotation
- The ball did not fully touch the rim upon spin
- The wheel stopped rotating during the spin
- The ball came out of the wheel during the spin
- Any foreign object entered the wheel during the spin.
In the case of an invalid spin, the automatic wheel will perform a re-spin. In the case of any irregularities, please provide the Game Number of the round in question to Live Support.
The previous sign up free ₱100 + registration bonus ₱88 casino activity has ended, but in order to continue to take care of the majority of EsballPH Halowin loyal players.
Now! EsballPH Halowin are once again launching the Register Free ₱100 Sign Up Bonus Sharing FB monthly FREE ₱38 Casino Promotion.
You can also click to enter the Online Casino Bonus & Promo introduction, which provides more diverse casino bonuses.
EVO Live Gaming