Since Eric Ten Hag took over as manager of the Manchester Reds of the English Premier League 2022/2023 season. As result, Manchester United is currently on a winning streak in the league, read more with Halowin Bet for FIFA Club 2022. How did this happen? Read about how Halowin Bet will provide the inside scoop on the most recent game played by the team captain and the club's Balon d'Or winner.
FIFA Club 2022: Manchester United on a winning streak
Since Eric Ten Hag took over as manager of the Manchester Reds earlier this season, he has been working hard to get the club in the condition he wants it to be in and have everything in its proper place. Even though Eric Ten Hag and his players struggled in both of the opening games of the English Premier League 2022/2023 season, the red devils successfully defeated the reds from Merseyside and the team in first place on the standings, Arsenal. As a result of these victories, Manchester United is currently riding a four-game winning streak in the league, gaining momentum in the run-up to the Manchester derby.
FIFA Club 2022: Erik ten Hag's Concern Ahead of the Manchester Derby
Because the out-of-form defender extended his current slide for England while on international duty, Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag is expected to be confronted with concerns surrounding the team's captain Harry Maguire this week.
The 29-year-old gave the Three Lions fans some anxiety with a couple of shaky moments in Friday's loss to Italy, including a weird turn of the ball away for a corner. Then again, last night, in a 3-3 draw with Germany when he conceded a penalty and lost possession in the lead-up to another goal.
The player who cost £80 million is being rightfully criticized for his poor play for club and country. He has not started a league game for United since the embarrassing performance at Brentford more than a month ago. However, he is not the only member of Ten Hag's squad that is being analyzed closely; teammate Cristiano Ronaldo is also struggling to perform at the moment.
During his country's 4-0 victory over the Czech Republic on Saturday evening, the talisman for Portugal was noticeably "off the pace," as Halowin Bet noted. He missed some chances and also conceded a penalty kick for a handball in the first half of the match.
Although the legendary 37-year-old Erik Ten Hag did register a late assist for Liverpool's Diogo Jota, it was the result of an unsuccessful attempt at a header. On a night in which the former Real Madrid player also took a blow to the face after colliding with the opposing goalkeeper Tomas Vaclik, very little went right.
Ronaldo looked like a spare part as club colleagues Bruno Fernandes, and Diogo Dalot put themselves on the scoresheet, with the latter player bagging a stunning brace. Halowin Bet found an interesting fact that Sheldon noted on Twitter that Ronaldo's performance represented a "microcosm" of his season up to this point.
The £515k-per-week superstar has been unable to get going so far this season after scoring 24 goals in all competitions following his return to Old Trafford in the previous campaign. His lone goal so far has come from the penalty spot against FC Sheriff in the Europa League, and he makes a staggering amount of money for his efforts.
The genius has spent most of the last several weeks sitting on the bench as a substitute for Eric Ten Hag's team, and his most recent appearance for his country did little to bolster his case for a regular role under the Dutch manager once club play begins this weekend.
FIFA Club 2022: Facts about Manchester United
- The fact that both Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial have been injured as of late is a source of concern for the former Ajax manager. On Sunday, the club's rivals Manchester City will be visiting, and the former Ajax manager will be concerned about the potential lack of center-forward alternatives to the Portuguese marksman.
- Although club legend Jaap Stam suggested that Ronaldo could prove to be a "problem" if he remains shackled to the bench, there may also be growing concerns as to whether he is sharp enough to lead the line in Ten Hag's system. In recent weeks, Ronaldo has somewhat looked his age, so there may be growing concerns as to whether or not he is capable of doing so.
- This is demonstrated that the veteran forward has an average match rating of just 6.72 so far this season in the Premier League, which is only the 13th best in the United squad – a far cry from having led the way last season. This highlights the fact that the forward has not been as effective as he was last year.
- The fact that the former Juventus poacher did not have a preseason may not have helped matters, but concerns may well be rising as to whether this is simply a blip for the five-time winner of the Ballon d'Or or the sign of a truly great force beginning to slip away.
- It would not come as a surprise to see Ronaldo shine against Spain tonight and prove the naysayers wrong, despite recent data suggesting that his current slump may persist.
FIFA Club 2022: Conclusion
With players like Varane and Martinez coupling up, things look secure for Manchester United in the defense, which is a significant improvement over the previous pairings. Despite this, Manchester United's front line appears to be in poor shape, given the injuries that have been revealed for Marcus Rashford and Antony Martial. It would appear that Eric ten Hag simply needs to choose Ronaldo for the match that will take place on Sunday at the Etihad stadium.
Halowin Bet is waiting for the result of the match on Sunday, and there is a lot of anticipation surrounding how Varane and Martinez will close off Haaland.
Read More hot topics About FIFA Club 2022
- FIFA PREDICTIONS: 10 likely World Cup top scorers (part 1)
- FIFA RANKINGS: The 5 Best FIFA 22 Brazil Players Who Aren't Neymar
- Is Alcohol Allowed At the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar
Top FIFA Online Betting Site in the Philippines: Halowin Bet
If you want to make real money from FIFA betting, join Halowin Bet, one of the most reliable online FIFA betting sites in the Philippines.On the Halowin Bet, you can find a variety of sports betting. We select only legit and reliable FIFA online betting sites that are 100% sure of their honesty and safety, what's more, you can bet on sports weekly to win bonuses up to ₱1100 now!
Each FIFA bet has its odds, and profit will vary too. Please always remember: Higher odds come with higher risk. Go forward with the Halowin Bet in the Philippines to win ₱1100!